maandag 18 november 2013

Sneak peeks

My desk is swamped by unfinished projects, and with some new orders coming in, I felt the need to finish some stuff before starting on anything new. 
So here are some sneak peeks of what I have been working on the past few weeks :)

First up is this hunter/jumper bridle. It still needs the bit, crownpiece and throatlatch, and the laced reins. I am quite pleased with the way the raised noseband came out. 




This racing bridle has been in the works for a few months now (oops!), and it's still not finished. It was an experiment with red leather, and I think it came out pretty good. I'm still figuring out how to do the reins...



Please excuse the terrible photos. Will have to take better ones when these bridles are finished!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten