donderdag 1 mei 2014

Teeny tiny tack

Yesterday the mailman brought 3 packages for me that I'd been waiting for for a few weeks.


They contained three beautiful resins


This is the Sarah Rose classic Rasam resin, customised into a cantering Arabian mare


She has a gorgeous paintjob by Liesl Dalpe! I can't wait to start making a tack set for this girl


And here is a shot of her with another new Sarah Rose mini resin, Mindy


She was not signed, so I don't know who painted her, but she did come with a NAN card


Sarah puts so much detail in her mini sculptures, it's unbelievable!


Some might think that plain black is a boring color, but I find that it really suits Mindy, and black TWHs are so elegant.


She will need a show bridle soon too - a new challenge! I don't have much experience in making stablemate sized tack, so this will be...interesting?


She has very pretty minimal sabino markings too


Another shot of the two Rose resins together


In the last package was Michelle Platt's Wee Wyakin resin. She needs stripping and a new coat. This is my first curio sized resin. This girl will most likely be a blue roan extreme sabino, but I'm not sure about that yet. 


With these new minis, tack making will take on whole different forms! I'm quite excited to start making teeny tiny tack pieces :)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten